Business Development Manager - OEM Solutions
STEMMER IMAGING is Europe's largest imaging technology provider with the headquarters in Germany (Puchheim near Munich) and subsidiaries in the UK and most other Northern European countries.
In fact, the services provided by STEMMER IMAGING go far beyond just this; with more than 30 years of imaging experience, we are able to offer comprehensive support services to all of our customers. Our experts can support you from A to Z - finding the best technical solution and the most cost effective combination of components for your imaging task - assisting you in a solution-oriented and reliable way, before, during and also after the project. Feasibility studies, training and direct customer support are just some of the examples of the value add we give you.
They provide equipment that goes in to a variety of markets, ranging from inspecting automotive components, aerial imaging, sports applications (e.g. golf simulators and Hawk-eye cameras in Tennis, Cricket and Football), traffic applications such as speed cameras and bus lane enforcement cameras.
Brief description about the role
- As an experienced member of the team, this role would involve managing and developing existing customer accounts and building new business. The role would be office based with regular visits to customer sites, often accompanied by technical specialists.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in machine vision, or a similar market, and a proven track record for winning OEM designs.
- Commission will be paid monthly, based on the company results as it is very much a team sale and technical specialists are often required to win business.
Additional information for this job offer
- Specific Requirements: Full UK driving license.
- Basic Salary: Competitive
- OTE: Competitive
- Benefits: Once probation passed; BUPA Healthcare and pension contribution. Company car allowance
- Location: Tongham, Surrey, GU10 1DW
- Closing Date For Applications: ASAP
The UK team is very friendly and successful. As a result of this there is exceptionally low turnover of staff. The company offers great support with training as well as great career path.
We look forward to receiving your application!
STEMMER IMAGING Ltd. Careers Manager
The Old Barn, Grange Court
Tongham, Surrey, GU10 1DW
phone: +44 1252 7800 00